Engineering Service, Inc.
Timecode Systems unveiled new versions of firmware for the UltraSync ONE (v2.09) and BLINK Hub (v3.10 for :pulse and :wave). These improvements include fixing a scaling issue when using BLINK Hub on smaller screens, and system enhancements for the UltraSync ONE
Firmware v2.09 for UltraSync ONE includes:
- Added background firmware feature to log any fault condition during operation
- Added additional routines to reduce the possibility of system freeze from a fault condition
- BLINK RF protocol updated to support future products
BLINK Hub Application v3.10 for :pulse and :wave includes:
- Fixed scaling issue on smaller screens
- Resized settings icon for improved visibility
- Tile sizes adjusted
- Fix regarding local data not being saved
Link to download firmware and software update.
« To the list of news