New version 4.29 firmware is now available to download for Timecode Systems :pulse, :wave, and :minitrx+. This latest update improves the quality of system performance by fixing important issues.
For :pulse new firmware:
- Increases slave count to 64.
- Fixes a bug which was causing the :pulse to crash upon power cycling a Sound Devices whilst connected with TCB-40 data cable.
- Fixes a bug to ensure the unit was displaying the correct data in the unit information screen
After upgrading users of :wave will find:
- Fixed bug which was causing the :wave to crash whilst connected to a Sound Devices via TCB-40 data cable and the Sound Devices was power cycled.
- Fixed bug to ensure the unit was displaying the correct data in the unit information screen.
For :minitrx+ new firmware:
- Fixes a bug which was preventing the serial number from being displayed on the unit’s information screen.
- Optimize of RF to improve communication with a master unit.
To update firmware of your Timecode Systems products you need to download USB Updater app for Mac or PC.
« To the list of news