Engineering Service, Inc.
Sound Devices introduces the 633, a six-input mixer with integrated 10-track recorder. It includes Sound Devices’ proprietary PowerSafe technology and a unique four-way power supply for maximum operational runtime. As the next must-have production tool, the 633 has a full complement of I/O designed into a compact, portable device, ideal for over-the-shoulder applications.
- Six analog inputs (3+3); three full-featured mic/line preamps plus three line-level inputs, each with dedicated front-panel faders and PFLs.
- 10-track recording, polyphonic or monophonic broadcast WAV files @ 24-bit 48 kHz (96 kHz and 192 kHz sampling for 6 tracks), time code stamped MP3
- Simultaneous or independent recording to SD and CompactFlash card
- 6 mix buses, left/right main plus Aux 1/2/3/4.
- PowerSafe Circuitry offers complete file protection from power loss. Ten second internal power reserve closes files and shuts down unit.
- Quad Powering offers class-leading powering flexibility from four available power types, easily power the 633 for a full production day.
- AES input, two-channel AES3 or AES42, four channels of AES output.
- Accurate Time Code Master Clock generator and reader, 0.5 frame per day accuracy.
- Clear, fast, easy to navigate controls and interface; visible in all light conditions, configurable metering and display.
- USB Keyboard connection for quick and easy metadata entry.
- Input delay selectable on all six inputs plus output bus delay on all six buses.
- User-configurable headphone presets plus a headphone favorite mode for quick source selection.
- Small, lightweight, compact chassis made from molded, metalized carbon fiber.
« To the list of news