Engineering Service, Inc.
Dalet Digital Media Systems is showcasing its productivity-enhancing workflow solutions based on the Dalet Galaxy MAM platform for sports, news, program prep and archiving at IBC 2013. The collaborative workflows enabled by the new Dalet Xtend connectors for Adobe Premiere, Quantel and EVS will also be featured at IBC. These connectors facilitate seamless workflows across disparate systems. Visitors to the Dalet stand can also learn about the new version of the Dalet NetXchange, a module that improves multisite deployments and operations with distributed storage and databases and shared archives.
Dalet Galaxy automates many tasks and processes, increases productivity and provides operational and business visibility. As an open platform, Dalet Galaxy utilizes a variety of data exchange and integration paths, including SOA compliant tools as well as Dalet Xtend connectors that simplify third-party integrations with NLEs, broadcast servers, HSM, automation systems, traffic and broadcast management system. Dalet supports a wide variety of media formats and actively participates in groups promoting industry standards including FIMS and AS02. Dalet Galaxy also provides integration with Drupal and other CMS systems for building and managing complex, multiplatform distribution workflows.
IBC highlights for Dalet in Program Prep and Archiving:
- End-to-end workflow on Dalet Galaxy platform with BPM
- New tools for Quality Control
- Bi-directional CMS integration for complex workflows and multiplatform distribution
IBC highlights for Dalet in Sports:
- New version of Dalet Sports Logger
- New Dalet Xtend connectors for Adobe, Quantel and EVS
IBC highlights for Dalet in News:
- Dalet Onecut for Dalet 3.5 (previously available only with Dalet Galaxy)
- Dalet Cube, a fully integrated graphics system for news
- Dalet On-the-Go, the remote app for journalists in the field
« To the list of news