Sound Devices 788T firmware revision 2.18 provides the following new features:
- ability to store, name, and load unlimited user setups.
- ability to quickly arm/disarm a track using the switch position on the front panel trim pot while maintaining a fixed trim gain setting.
- Output Delay feature for outputs 1 and 2.
- Mix Assist Mode option, On (LR tracks only).
- LCD contrast is not reset by factory defaults. Reset only by initialize function on bootup.
- factory default input-to-track routing changed to '2 mix (L,R), 8 Iso (A-H)' with 10 tracks armed.
- error conditions displayed incorrectly.
- in rare circumstances with MixAssist, unused mics still contribute to NOM calculation, reducing overall gain.
- with Mix Assist active, channels with fader gains turned completely down (-inf) not being removed from Mix Assist, preventing the last open mic from staying active.
- outputs not active after factory reset.
More detail info You can get at web site Sound Devices
« To the list of news