» Ceramic Studio Theater
Ceramic Studio Theater
Ceramic Studio Theater / C.S.T.
C.S.T. stands for: Ceramic Studio Theatre Lamps, an innovative discharge source technology that features:
- 250 W SINGLE ENDED discharge lamps.
- 3200° K color temperature (very stable along the lamp duration and between different lamps).
- HOT RE-STRIKE capability.
- 4000 Hours lamp life.
- CRI (Color Rendering Index)>90
- 85-88 Lumen/watt (approx. 4 times the efficiency of a tungsten source)
250W fixtures available in the following versions:
- DMX on/off board BUILT inside the fixture (on request for all models).
- DMX built-in Motorized Mechanical Dimmer 0-100% WITHOUT COLOR TEMPERATURE VARIATIONS (available on FRESNEL type only)